War Whistles Shop
Why would you buy a WarWhistles.com product?
- Produced in original factory, on original machines and using original patterns. You are buying whistle character, quality and pedigree.
- The ACME copyright means you won’t find inferior copies. You are getting a unique product with history.
- Traditional solid nickel and brass construction and used by the armed forces. This whistle will last a lifetime and will not rust, corrode or damage easily.
- New whistles have a bright protective nickel coating, which takes years to tarnish. Our aged whistles are made to look over 70+ years old with tarnished marks, scratches, wear marks and deep patina for authenticity.
- Extremely loud & shrill whistle sound. For signalling and emergency use - to draw attention from up to 1 mile away, people will hear you.
- Looks great next to military and aviation collections. Authenticity helps compliment the rest of your military items.
- It is small and compact and will easily fit into your pocket or attach to your flight jacket. Unobtrusive yet stylish with character.
- Makes the ideal gift for the military or aviation enthusiast – show them you care by knowing your military whistles.
- Our Thunderer range all come with free attachment rings.
Boxes & Accessories:
- Compliments your WarWhistles.com whistle - makes a great little display piece, be the envy of your whistle buddies.
- Use it for presenting or transporting your genuine military whistle - prevents it being damaged while 'looking the part'.
- Makes a great gift alongside a whistle - the perfect present for your military or aviation enthusiast partner.
- Choice of dates - you can decide what period you want your box to reflect - commemorate an anniversary or re-enact a period from the past.
You get full money back guarantee if you are not happy with any of our products.