War Whistles Shop
Our dispatch staff are currently on holiday. You can still buy items but your order will not be sent till after 21st of Aug 2019.
Why would you buy a WarWhistles.com product?
- Produced in original factory, on original machines and using original patterns. You are buying whistle character, quality and pedigree.
- The ACME copyright means you won’t find inferior copies. You are getting a unique product with history.
- Traditional solid nickel and brass construction and used by the armed forces. This whistle will last a lifetime and will not rust, corrode or damage easily.
- New whistles have a bright protective nickel coating, which takes years to tarnish. Our aged whistles are made to look over 70+ years old with tarnished marks, scratches, wear marks and deep patina for authenticity.
- Extremely loud & shrill whistle sound. For signalling and emergency use - to draw attention from up to 1 mile away, people will hear you.
- Looks great next to military and aviation collections. Authenticity helps compliment the rest of your military items.
- It is small and compact and will easily fit into your pocket or attach to your flight jacket. Unobtrusive yet stylish with character.
- Makes the ideal gift for the military or aviation enthusiast – show them you care by knowing your military whistles.
- Our Thunderer range all come with free attachment rings.
Boxes & Accessories:
- Compliments your WarWhistles.com whistle - makes a great little display piece, be the envy of your whistle buddies.
- Use it for presenting or transporting your genuine military whistle - prevents it being damaged while 'looking the part'.
- Makes a great gift alongside a whistle - the perfect present for your military or aviation enthusiast partner.
- Choice of dates - you can decide what period you want your box to reflect - commemorate an anniversary or re-enact a period from the past.
You get full money back guarantee if you are not happy with any of our products.